YWCA Tri-County Area is proud to offer Women’s Empowerment 360º with the help of Ureeka: a teaching platform and community dedicated to breaking down barriers for women entrepreneurs at all stages of business development. Programming includes direct instruction from Ureeka, with the help of wrap-around services from YW3CA.
YWCA WE 360º program is designed to help women of color overcome barriers to starting, growing and sustaining businesses while providing them with educational tools to increase their knowledge and confidence as entrepreneurs.
Learn more about Ureeka HERE.
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
- Aspiring or budding entrepreneurs of any age
- Main Street and “mom & pop” businesses
- Part-time employees, farmers market vendors, online sellers
- Small businesses, job creators
- Full-time employees looking to start a business