YW3CA is now accepting applications for 40 PreK Counts students at Royersford Early Education Center.
For more information regarding new classes, contact Elizabeth Hallman, Director of Royersford Early Education Center at email@example.com or call 610-948-0200
Print application and return to Elizabeth Hallman.
What can I expect from a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts classrooms will:
- have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- use a curriculum that will help your child grow, academically and socially;
- regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten;
- offer a small class size so that your child have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers
Who is eligible for PA Pre-K Counts?
PA Pre-K Counts is designed for children who
- are between age 3 and until the entry age for kindergarten;
- live in families earning up to 300% of the federal poverty level.