YW3CA is now accepting applications for 40 PreK Counts students at Royersford Early Education Center.
Classes will begin on Monday, December 3, 2018. Class time 8:30am to 4:00pm. Students will be provided a free lunch daily.
For more information regarding new classes, contact Elizabeth Hallman, Director of Royersford Early Education Center at email@example.com or call 610-948-0200
Print application and return to Elizabeth Hallman.
What can I expect from a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts classrooms will:
- have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- use a curriculum that will help your child grow, academically and socially;
- regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten;
- offer a small class size so that your child have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers
Who is eligible for PA Pre-K Counts?
PA Pre-K Counts is designed for children who
- are between age 3 and until the entry age for kindergarten;
- live in families earning up to 300% of the federal poverty level.