YW3CA is now accepting applications for 40 Pre-K Counts students at Royersford Early Education Center.
For more information regarding new classes, contact Elizabeth Hallman, Director of Royersford Early Education Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-948-0200
Print application and return to Elizabeth Hallman.
What can I expect from a PA Pre-K Counts (PKC) classroom?
Pennsylvania PKC classrooms will:
- have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- use a curriculum that will help your child grow, academically and socially;
- regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten;
- offer a small class size so that your child have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers
Who is eligible for PA PKC Counts?
PA PKC is designed for children who
- are between age 3 and until the entry age for kindergarten;
- live in families earning up to 300% of the federal poverty level.